Discussion: his suits and couchReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

Bestmedium
his suits and couch
Nov 10 2010, 6:11 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 6:11 AM EST
isn't the limited wardrobe a little weird?
was the brief girlfriend killed/what made some of u think she could be rjohn??she was a little strange,even for a mentalist/medium but is patrick still sleeping on the office couch cuz he never fixed up the house since the murder....he needs to forgive him self/he is going to clear his karma with helping
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: community fans
AmandaBlovesPatrick
AmandaBlovesPatrick
1. RE: his suits and couch
Nov 11 2010, 8:26 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2010, 8:26 PM EST
Oh, I absolutely LOVE Patrick's three piece suits!!!! I think he always looks so sophisticated wearing them, he looks so elegant, a real gentleman :o) Of course I also think Patrick looks so incredibly sexy in those suits *SWOON*

At the moment Patrick is sleeping on a bed up in the attic of the CBI, but he still sits on his couch as well. Awww, bless him, he's so adorable, I wish I could hug him *sigh*

Amanda :O)
Do you find this valuable?    
gabudv
gabudv
2. RE: his suits and couch
Nov 11 2010, 10:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2010, 10:34 PM EST
i wish that to *sigh* 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
saxysouth
saxysouth
3. RE: his suits and couch
Nov 22 2010, 6:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 6:48 AM EST
Cute with the suits but a little too over-dressed...I need to see an episode where he is walking out of the bathroom with just a towel on...that'd be awesome! Do you think he has nice abs? Do you find this valuable?    
AmandaBlovesPatrick
AmandaBlovesPatrick
4. RE: his suits and couch
Nov 27 2010, 1:08 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2010, 1:08 PM EST
OMG!!! I totally agree with you, Saxysouth!! Simon just totally has to be in an episode with just a towel round his waist so we can gaze at his sexy chest and muscly arms!!!! *SWOON* The answer to your question is yes, I think he does :o) Simon is just so scrumptiously sexy *Sigh*

Amanda :0)

davidgabrielrev
5. RE: his suits and couch
Nov 28 2010, 12:32 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2010, 12:32 AM EST
in the first season he did sleep at home with the scence untouched since the murder.
the next writer here said he sleeps in the attic above the office.
is there a definitive answer with more info about this and he does look good dressed up but he is a little mismatched or just mixes colors alot?/ rdg
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
6. RE: his suits and couch
Jul 17 2011, 5:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 17 2011, 5:40 AM EDT
"in the first season he did sleep at home with the scence untouched since the murder.
the next writer here said he sleeps in the attic above the office.
is there a definitive answer with more info about this and he does look good dressed up but he is a little mismatched or just mixes colors alot?/ rdg"
I love his suits. He must have a million different suits in his wardrobe xD He sleeps either at extended stay hotels, in the cbi attic, on his couch in the office or at his house under the smiley. Also, I KNOW he has great abbs because of the devil wears prada xD

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)