Discussion: LisbonReported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 65 of 65  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
60. RE: Lisbon
Aug 6 2011, 8:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 6 2011, 8:10 PM EDT
"Loved it Gizi!!! Let us know when the next chapter is up!! :D"
Alright I shall! Right now there are 2 chaps, Im writing the third now - good to hear you like it Jen! Im glad you do :D
Do you find this valuable?    
AngryLittlePrincess
AngryLittlePrincess
61. RE: Lisbon
Aug 6 2011, 9:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 6 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
"Alright I shall! Right now there are 2 chaps, Im writing the third now - good to hear you like it Jen! Im glad you do :D"
Ahh! I found chapter 2 and it was great as well!! Can't wait for Chapter 3!!! :-)
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
62. RE: Lisbon
Aug 6 2011, 11:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 6 2011, 11:26 PM EDT
"Ahh! I found chapter 2 and it was great as well!! Can't wait for Chapter 3!!! :-)"
Awesome! Alright! Im almost finished with the third - ill post the URL here when it's done :D
AngryLittlePrincess
AngryLittlePrincess
63. RE: Lisbon
Aug 7 2011, 10:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 7 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
"Awesome! Alright! Im almost finished with the third - ill post the URL here when it's done :D"
Great! :D
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
64. RE: Lisbon
Aug 12 2011, 4:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 12 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
Still writing...xD Sorry it's talking so long i have a TEST i need to study for.... :P Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)