Showing 41 - 60 of 621  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
drmsccrgrl01
drmsccrgrl01
40. RE: Jisbon
Jul 26 2010, 6:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2010, 6:13 AM EDT
They are my favorite couple ever :) Alright, a question for all of you out there, what is your favorite part about jisbon? Do you find this valuable?    
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
41. RE: Jisbon
Jul 26 2010, 7:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2010, 7:56 AM EDT
Yay!!! Me too, me too!!! :0) My favorite part is the chemistry they have, and the touch of shyness they show each other. So cute!! *sighs* :0) Do you find this valuable?    
liquidcrystal94
liquidcrystal94
42. RE: Jisbon
Jul 26 2010, 12:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2010, 12:38 PM EDT
"They are my favorite couple ever :) Alright, a question for all of you out there, what is your favorite part about jisbon?"
The best part about Jisbon? I like this couple so much more than any other TV couple because both of them are more awesome than most TV characters to start with. And both of them have really deep pasts. Neither of them are shallow. They're both really intelligent and know a lot about life. I love how they are slowly becoming friends first and that if they do get together, they'll just trust each other intimately by that point. And I love how far apart they started when the series began. And I love how subtle it all is. Jisbon has never even been slightly acknowledged as an actual reality in the show except for that one time Bosco alluded to it in Black Gold and Red Blood. (That was awesome!) Yet the flirting that they do is amazing enough to make them the best TV couple ever! They have so much room to grow (and hopefully lots of time to do it!)

Whoa. I wrote a lot about this. But Jisbon is just SO awesome you see . . . LOL
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
43. RE: Jisbon
Jul 26 2010, 1:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2010, 1:53 PM EDT
"The best part about Jisbon? I like this couple so much more than any other TV couple because both of them are more awesome than most TV characters to start with. And both of them have really deep pasts. Neither of them are shallow. They're both really intelligent and know a lot about life. I love how they are slowly becoming friends first and that if they do get together, they'll just trust each other intimately by that point. And I love how far apart they started when the series began. And I love how subtle it all is. Jisbon has never even been slightly acknowledged as an actual reality in the show except for that one time Bosco alluded to it in Black Gold and Red Blood. (That was awesome!) Yet the flirting that they do is amazing enough to make them the best TV couple ever! They have so much room to grow (and hopefully lots of time to do it!)

Whoa. I wrote a lot about this. But Jisbon is just SO awesome you see . . . LOL"
I agree!! all of the above!!! :0)
gabudv
gabudv
44. RE: Jisbon
Jul 27 2010, 12:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2010, 12:01 AM EDT
it would be stupid from me to write all you have written, because i agree with all, you people are just like me, i wish i can meet & talk with 1 of you Do you find this valuable?    
liquidcrystal94
liquidcrystal94
45. RE: Jisbon
Jul 27 2010, 1:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
Oh Oh! I must correct myself on something! Jisbon was also VERY slightly implied in Seeing Red by Kristina when she said to Lisbon about Jane "You've got your work cut out for you." and then Lisbon has got this look on her face like 'WHAT?'!!!! I loved it.

Hey! You guys, I just re-watched Red Hair and Silver Tape. I love the conversation they have at the end about marriage and love. The last real line of the episode is when Jane says "They were soul mates in their own strange way." and then Lisbon and he share a glorious look at each other and he puts his hand on her shoulder. Maybe Bruno is implying something that I didn't catch before?!?!?! I don't know. I'm probably just looking through my Jisbon colored glasses again! : )
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
46. RE: Jisbon
Jul 27 2010, 2:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2010, 2:04 PM EDT
I love that scene!! Jisbony goodness!! :0) Do you find this valuable?    
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
47. RE: Jisbon
Jul 27 2010, 2:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2010, 2:06 PM EDT
"it would be stupid from me to write all you have written, because i agree with all, you people are just like me, i wish i can meet & talk with 1 of you"
Yes, Jenny seemed to have it all wrote it all out huh?? :0) Awww, well at last we can talk to each other on here about our Jisbon obsessions!! :0)
Do you find this valuable?    
liquidcrystal94
liquidcrystal94
48. RE: Jisbon
Jul 27 2010, 2:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2010, 2:41 PM EDT
"Yes, Jenny seemed to have it all wrote it all out huh?? :0) Awww, well at last we can talk to each other on here about our Jisbon obsessions!! :0) "
The internet: helping people connect over their obsession for Jisbon. It's true. LOL
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
49. RE: Jisbon
Jul 28 2010, 3:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 28 2010, 3:05 AM EDT
xD LOL Its true!! They are just sooooo awsome!!! :0) *sighs* Do you find this valuable?    
gabudv
gabudv
50. RE: Jisbon
Jul 28 2010, 3:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 28 2010, 3:23 AM EDT
yes they are more than awesome :D Do you find this valuable?    
drmsccrgrl01
drmsccrgrl01
51. RE: Jisbon
Jul 28 2010, 6:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 28 2010, 6:32 AM EDT
"Yes, Jenny seemed to have it all wrote it all out huh?? :0) Awww, well at last we can talk to each other on here about our Jisbon obsessions!! :0) "
Yes, welcome to the land of crazed Jisbon fans xD

Well I know I am
liquidcrystal94
liquidcrystal94
52. RE: Jisbon
Jul 28 2010, 7:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 28 2010, 7:31 AM EDT
"Yes, welcome to the land of crazed Jisbon fans xD

Well I know I am"
So am I!!
drmsccrgrl01
drmsccrgrl01
53. RE: Jisbon
Jul 29 2010, 5:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2010, 5:25 AM EDT
"The best part about Jisbon? I like this couple so much more than any other TV couple because both of them are more awesome than most TV characters to start with. And both of them have really deep pasts. Neither of them are shallow. They're both really intelligent and know a lot about life. I love how they are slowly becoming friends first and that if they do get together, they'll just trust each other intimately by that point. And I love how far apart they started when the series began. And I love how subtle it all is. Jisbon has never even been slightly acknowledged as an actual reality in the show except for that one time Bosco alluded to it in Black Gold and Red Blood. (That was awesome!) Yet the flirting that they do is amazing enough to make them the best TV couple ever! They have so much room to grow (and hopefully lots of time to do it!)

Whoa. I wrote a lot about this. But Jisbon is just SO awesome you see . . . LOL"
I was going to write my favorite part about Jisbon but then I realized that you said everything I was thinking..........lol
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
54. RE: Jisbon
Jul 29 2010, 12:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2010, 12:27 PM EDT
I know she said it all!! LOL... They don't rock and roll, they rock and rule!!! LOL xD Do you find this valuable?    
drmsccrgrl01
drmsccrgrl01
55. RE: Jisbon
Jul 29 2010, 1:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2010, 1:21 PM EDT
haha ikr they rock the entire show Do you find this valuable?    
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
56. RE: Jisbon
Jul 29 2010, 3:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2010, 3:03 PM EDT
They are awsome!!! Crazed Jisbon fans, yep sounds right!! LOL xD Do you find this valuable?    
liquidcrystal94
liquidcrystal94
57. RE: Jisbon
Jul 29 2010, 10:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2010, 10:52 PM EDT
"They are awsome!!! Crazed Jisbon fans, yep sounds right!! LOL xD"
Yeah!! Jisbon fans raise your hands up in the air!! *raises hands* Whooooo!!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
drmsccrgrl01
drmsccrgrl01
58. RE: Jisbon
Jul 30 2010, 5:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 30 2010, 5:43 AM EDT
*raises hands and pumps fist* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Do you find this valuable?    

NETBEE00
59. RE: Jisbon
Jul 30 2010, 6:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 30 2010, 6:00 AM EDT
I don't like Jisbon, I like Minellisbon!! Go Minellisbon! cause we like it the OLD way!!!!

Just kidding, Jisbon it's the best!!! *raises hands*
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)