Discussion: rerunsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

CarlaMAllaire
reruns
May 2 2010, 5:29 AM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2010, 5:29 AM EDT
I am glad they are running the season again, as it is on too late for me to catch the first time. What a shame they put NCIS Los Angeles on instead. Would rather see it switched! Do you find this valuable?    

morgo7kc
1. RE: reruns
May 28 2010, 12:35 PM EDT | Post edited: May 28 2010, 12:35 PM EDT
me too! i was so glad i was able to watch the season finale on tv because it was the first episode i was able to do so because of the time. if you havnt seen any certain episodes though, you can watch them online at hulu, megavideo or sidereel. Do you find this valuable?    
magicpowers
magicpowers
2. RE: reruns
Sep 12 2010, 3:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 12 2010, 3:24 AM EDT
I missed the pilot and a lot of season 1 & 2. I picked back up where Jane was wrapped in the chair, face to face with Red John. Back to reruns now. EEWW! I didn't know he liked Kristina, gross. I thinks she's either RJ's accomplice or RJ herself. Did anyone else notice how feminine Rj's voice was or how small the hands looked in the creepy rubber gloves. And Kristina says "hi, she really likes you despite your differences" and he repeated what Jane said at the cafe to her. Obviously RJ was there stalking Jane (plausible) or Kristina is chatting with a serial killer. Did they ever show Jane's wife & daughter murdered? I had the impression his wife was pregnant with the child while murdered, what's the deal? Any help would be appreciated! Do you find this valuable?    
gabudv
gabudv
3. RE: reruns
Sep 12 2010, 6:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 12 2010, 6:27 AM EDT
His wife wasn`t pregnant, their daughter was about 9-12 years old Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)