Discussion: Burning with curiousity about Tim Kang!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Topazchai
Burning with curiousity about Tim Kang!
Feb 15 2010, 5:44 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2010, 5:44 PM EST
For nearly one year, I was very curious about The Mentalist cast and their lifestyle (their birthplace, ages, how acting began, so forth). I couldn't find anything on Tim Kang's personal marital status (single, married or girlfriend). I was waiting for something to pop up but nothing! Now even his character Kimball Cho does revealed that Cho has girlfriend, what about in real life? Does anyone know? 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
Mumbo_Jumbo
Mumbo_Jumbo
1. RE: Burning with curiousity about Tim Kang!
Mar 5 2010, 3:38 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 5 2010, 3:38 AM EST
You're right there! I've tried to do some research myself... but nothing! I bet he's single, or someone would've been able to at least say "he's got a girlfriend" or "he's married". I really like Cho - he's so funny! I'll keep digging about Tim Kang! 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Topazchai
2. RE: Burning with curiousity about Tim Kang!
Mar 6 2010, 8:40 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 6 2010, 8:40 AM EST
I did lot research on Tim and also saw pixs of Tim with a "mystery girl" at the Friday the 13th premiere. Then watched the "Crimson Casanova" episode (my favorite) and recognized "Sara Beth" character looks striking like Tim's mystery girl at Friday the 13th premiere? If thats her, then her name is Gina Marie May? Then I googled this "Tim Kang and Gina May" and came to this link - http://www.variety.com/article
/VR1118011780.html?categoryId=26&cs=1 Then tried searched deeper but dead end. Hmm.
11  out of 22 found this valuable. Do you?