Discussion: what did bosco tell jane before he died?Reported This is a featured thread

Category: Discussion Forum / Poll
Showing 1 - 16 of 16  |  Show  posts at a time
jisbon1
jisbon1
what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Jan 29 2010, 6:37 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2010, 6:37 AM EST
it has been officially confirmed that "take care of her, or i'll come back to haunt you" is not what bosco whispered to jane right before he died? what could he have said? so many possibilities! what do you guys think he said? 6  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mentalistmaniac17
Mentalistmaniac17
1. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Feb 21 2010, 7:52 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 21 2010, 7:52 AM EST
ohmigosh i didn't know that! Where'd you learn that?!?!?! and why would he lie to her?!?!? OHMIGOSH you just killed me.ohhhhh why would the lie be "take care of her"??? 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
vonNZ
vonNZ
2. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Mar 8 2010, 2:47 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 8 2010, 2:47 PM EST
Maybe Jane wanted an excuse to be more protective over her? I am wondering what Lisbon's reaction will be finds out that it what the lie was? oh nooooooooo :( 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mentalistmaniac17
Mentalistmaniac17
3. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Mar 9 2010, 9:26 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2010, 9:26 AM EST
Dang Jane, you're asking for ANOTHER punch.... 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
vonNZ
vonNZ
4. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Mar 9 2010, 8:02 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2010, 8:02 PM EST
Yep. ASKING. Definitely. mwaa i have a feeling this is gonna be bad for them X( 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
JoRed
JoRed
5. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
May 26 2010, 9:40 AM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 9:40 AM EDT
Just listened to it again. And I am 80% sure that he said "Teresa" somewhere there. So I think it was something about Lisbon even if it had nothing to do with looking after her. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
CherryAcid
CherryAcid
6. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
May 26 2010, 10:21 AM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 10:21 AM EDT
In my nice Jisbon fuelled mind he said "Theresa loves you, take care of her or ill come and haunt you" I reckon Patrick left out the love part so as not to embarass her. Do you find this valuable?    
darydoo
darydoo
7. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Jun 5 2010, 9:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 5 2010, 9:37 PM EDT
wat else could he have said and wat is the point of lol :) I think they make a cute couple and bosco noes it ( creepy old weird married perv ) so shame on him Do you find this valuable?    
OlivierSudden
OlivierSudden
8. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Jun 8 2011, 1:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 8 2011, 1:48 PM EDT
"it has been officially confirmed that "take care of her, or i'll come back to haunt you" is not what bosco whispered to jane right before he died? what could he have said? so many possibilities! what do you guys think he said?"
thats what jane said but i think he was lying causw on wiki. it said that bosco said something like"when you find Red John, don't give him a trail/send him to prison, just shoot him. you'll find him because he makes mistakes " it was something along those lines..
3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
macamoo
macamoo
9. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Jun 8 2011, 10:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 8 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
My Jisbon mind says Bosco said something like : "i know you loooove her so go get her!' and then Jane would and they'd make out..............Sorry daydreaming!! But my Investigative mind says it would be something along the lines of maybe: 'Whatever you do with Red John protect Lisbon at all costs, I don't want to see her hurt" ! Maybe that's why Jane is always leaving Lisbon out of the Red John loop....for her safety???!!! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
macamoo
macamoo
10. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Jun 8 2011, 10:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 8 2011, 10:15 PM EDT
"Dang Jane, you're asking for ANOTHER punch...."
Or that!!! I can sooo see him saying that!!! XD
Do you find this valuable?    
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
11. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Jun 11 2011, 6:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2011, 6:31 PM EDT
"thats what jane said but i think he was lying causw on wiki. it said that bosco said something like"when you find Red John, don't give him a trail/send him to prison, just shoot him. you'll find him because he makes mistakes " it was something along those lines.."
Yeah that was what he said, but what we are talking about is when Jane leans in and Bosco whispers something to him, and then Jane looks at Lisbon and then Back at Bosco and Bosco is dead.

I reckon he probably say, "She needs someone, and you need her..." LOL Yeah ok so that's my Jisbon-mind talking... i cant help it!
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mentalistmaniac17
Mentalistmaniac17
12. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Jun 14 2011, 2:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 14 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
I think it was something along the lines of she'll forgive you, because Lisbon let bosco get away with killing a bad man right? and she cares even more for jane than she did for bosco 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
13. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Jun 15 2011, 4:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 15 2011, 4:58 AM EDT
"I think it was something along the lines of she'll forgive you, because Lisbon let bosco get away with killing a bad man right? and she cares even more for jane than she did for bosco"
Hmmm. Yes! I agree! Coz he could be talking about when Jane kills RJ Lisbon will forgive him! AWESOME IDEA! OMG that is sooo cooll.....*goes into mental fantasy world* xD
Do you find this valuable?    
incognitodoom
incognitodoom
14. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Nov 5 2011, 11:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 5 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
Really, I think it had something related to RJ. What could it be I have no idea. Yet I think he mentioned Theresa as to warn Jane to not trust anyone not even Theresa, or to not lest anyone know what he find, not even Theresa. After all afterwards jane was looking into Brisco's files without anyone knowing. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
15. RE: what did bosco tell jane before he died?
Dec 2 2011, 6:45 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2011, 6:45 PM EST
"Really, I think it had something related to RJ. What could it be I have no idea. Yet I think he mentioned Theresa as to warn Jane to not trust anyone not even Theresa, or to not lest anyone know what he find, not even Theresa. After all afterwards jane was looking into Brisco's files without anyone knowing. "
maybe yeah...
1  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)