Discussion: Who is Red John?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 441 - 460 of 14042  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 21 22 23 24 25 | Next > Last
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
440. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 28 2010, 3:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2010, 3:18 PM EDT
Okay Saraahshamy, Your not stupid. :0) As for the guy I am talking about, Brett Partridge, I got mixed up, sorry. LOL I think he works in forensics right?? That is the one I am talking about. :0) Yes ProofTeller, that is who I meant. :0) Do you find this valuable?    
ProofTeller
ProofTeller
441. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 28 2010, 8:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2010, 8:19 PM EDT
I think I know what forensics are, no need for me to tell.... I thought Simonsgirl was talking about that bold guy who was a doctor and was pretending to be RJ, u know the episode when Patrick tricked this doctor with a diary? I thoght we were talking about him -.- Do you find this valuable?    
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
442. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 28 2010, 11:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2010, 11:57 PM EDT
Sorry about the mix up. LOL Do you find this valuable?    
dalia1707
dalia1707
443. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 29 2010, 3:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2010, 3:46 AM EDT
"I think I know what forensics are, no need for me to tell.... I thought Simonsgirl was talking about that bold guy who was a doctor and was pretending to be RJ, u know the episode when Patrick tricked this doctor with a diary? I thoght we were talking about him -.-"
You're talking about the Psychiatrist who faked a Red John killing to cover up the murder of his partner. At least I THINK he's a Psychiatrist since Jane had to talk to him to get the 'good pills' so he could sleep. Or wait, maybe he was a plastic surgeon. I'll have to pull out the DVD. But he IS the one who put the Smiley face on the wrong wall....(the one irksome Brett alias creepy forensics dude was so 'stoked' to see). And yes, he IS in prison...for murder (actually TWO murders - premeditated to boot) so he probably won't be back.
Do you find this valuable?    
ProofTeller
ProofTeller
444. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 29 2010, 6:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2010, 6:06 AM EDT
Just finished analysing the audience when PJ took the interview 6 years ago about RJ, so while audience was applauding a woman was standing there still with no smile on her face nor was she clapping, well well might it be Lisbon, ow and she had black hair to. Well Well might my theory stand correct or will it fail badly. Ow and Citroends your Canadian Basketball team just lost to my country wahahahahahhahahaha [ Sorry had to be this immature ]] hahahahhahaha :þ Do you find this valuable?    
ProofTeller
ProofTeller
445. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 29 2010, 6:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2010, 6:17 AM EDT
Remember the episode when Patrick lost his memory and was thinking about his father, well didn't anyone think why was he remembering that or he told why he remembered such stuff. Well I don't, as far as I know Patrick had to play a scam with his father on that poor girl who was sick with cancer and she was accompanied by hers grandma. So PJ and his father showed that this special crystal can heal anything and [ Patrick held a finger over a candle, showed that his finger is burned, inserted his finger into crystal, bam the burn is gone lol [[ That would fool me ]] Well everyone knows this episode, but my question is ; Might RJ would be someone from this girls ( who is sick with cancer ) family? The girl might of died, the crystal was fake it didn't help, the girls brother/mother/father/grandma her self might took revenge on PJ's family, but even so why would RJ start killing innocent people and not straight off PJ's wife and child, so I might be chatting sh*t :/. Do you find this valuable?    
citreonds
citreonds
446. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 29 2010, 9:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2010, 9:28 AM EDT
Really don't care about basket ball lol

And RJ is a serial killer without reason, there are only a couple of things he took personal which were different than his usual killings... Don't think RJ just began because of PJ
saraahshamy
saraahshamy
447. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 29 2010, 1:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
thank you simongirl for clearing stuff :) Do you find this valuable?    
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
448. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 29 2010, 11:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2010, 11:01 PM EDT
Your welcome saraahshamy. :0)

That's giving me an interesting thought, were and why did Red John begin?? Any thoughts. :0)
ProofTeller
ProofTeller
449. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 30 2010, 12:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 30 2010, 12:07 AM EDT
"Your welcome saraahshamy. :0)

That's giving me an interesting thought, were and why did Red John begin?? Any thoughts. :0)"
Most serial killers start to kill when something happens to them personally, mental breakdown, death of a family member. [ This also gives me backup to my theory that Lisbon is RJ, you know, her father was a drunkard, he beat hers brother to death? Well as far as I remember that's what happened to Lisbon during childhood. Ehh, but that still would not be enough to make a person a -murderer, the person would have to be unimaginably, unthinkably hurt to start killing ] :)
simonsgirl09
simonsgirl09
450. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 30 2010, 1:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 30 2010, 1:20 AM EDT
Yes her childhood was horrible after her mom died. I am trying so hard, and failing harder. LOL Do you find this valuable?    
ProofTeller
ProofTeller
451. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 30 2010, 4:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 30 2010, 12:01 PM EDT
Failing in what? Ow and I like Lisbons lips, I want to touch them :o Do you find this valuable?    
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
452. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 31 2010, 2:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 2:41 AM EDT
ok.. i came into this conversation at an awquard time... Do you find this valuable?    
ProofTeller
ProofTeller
453. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 31 2010, 3:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 3:29 AM EDT
:( Whaaat? I just said that I like her lips how is this awkward ? :/ Do you find this valuable?    
Mentalgal
Mentalgal
454. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 31 2010, 4:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 4:13 AM EDT
well it's a little weird - wanting to touch somebody's lips - like, i just thought it was weird coz that was the first thing i read today so it occured weird to me (o: Do you find this valuable?    
incognitodoom
incognitodoom
455. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 31 2010, 4:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 4:57 AM EDT
"Most serial killers start to kill when something happens to them personally, mental breakdown, death of a family member. [ This also gives me backup to my theory that Lisbon is RJ, you know, her father was a drunkard, he beat hers brother to death? Well as far as I remember that's what happened to Lisbon during childhood. Ehh, but that still would not be enough to make a person a -murderer, the person would have to be unimaginably, unthinkably hurt to start killing ] :)"
Actually that is wrong. Although a lot of serial killers did have traumatic events, a lot more did not. There are different mental or personality disorder that can make a person into a serial killer: schizophrenia, antisocial disorder, dissociative identity disorder, where one of the personality states could be aggressive or even sociopath, a narcissistic personality could also become a serial killer, if the person thinks he is like God and so have the right of life and death. Also there are other reasons to become a serial killer: fanaticism, fear (for example a serial rapist that kill his victims to cover his tracks), vengeance, even some medicament can make a person aggressive and dissociative and make the person to not remember, although that is rare, even just for pure pleasure without any mental or personality disorder, although those are even rarer. The point being that traumatic events can affect a personality and make a person into a serial killer the truth is that there are monsters out there that do not need logical reasons except what they rationalize in their own minds. I mean there are person who have killed a bunch in the name of science, others believed they were doing the victims a favor, others the society.
ProofTeller
ProofTeller
456. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 31 2010, 5:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 5:36 AM EDT
"Actually that is wrong. Although a lot of serial killers did have traumatic events, a lot more did not. There are different mental or personality disorder that can make a person into a serial killer: schizophrenia, antisocial disorder, dissociative identity disorder, where one of the personality states could be aggressive or even sociopath, a narcissistic personality could also become a serial killer, if the person thinks he is like God and so have the right of life and death. Also there are other reasons to become a serial killer: fanaticism, fear (for example a serial rapist that kill his victims to cover his tracks), vengeance, even some medicament can make a person aggressive and dissociative and make the person to not remember, although that is rare, even just for pure pleasure without any mental or personality disorder, although those are even rarer. The point being that traumatic events can affect a personality and make a person into a serial killer the truth is that there are monsters out there that do not need logical reasons except what they rationalize in their own minds. I mean there are person who have killed a bunch in the name of science, others believed they were doing the victims a favor, others the society. "
nicely put, I am anti social but this wont make me a killer will it? Will it? Will it? Answer me fool!!!!!! * Raaaawr arghaaaaa * " pulls out a toothbrush and stabs incognito 300 with it until he bleeds to death. Joking... once again nicely put
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ProofTeller
ProofTeller
457. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 31 2010, 5:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 12:55 PM EDT
Post Answer this questions
Why Red John Kills?
Why Red John likes to play with PJ and not kill him when he has a chance?
Why Red John left G.S alive in season 2 finale?
Why Red John killed PJ's wife and child over a simple insult that people say to each other every second in this world?
Who Is Red John?( lol )
incognitodoom
incognitodoom
458. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 31 2010, 2:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 2:57 PM EDT
"Post Answer this questions
Why Red John Kills?
Why Red John likes to play with PJ and not kill him when he has a chance?
Why Red John left G.S alive in season 2 finale?
Why Red John killed PJ's wife and child over a simple insult that people say to each other every second in this world?
Who Is Red John?( lol )"
1) It is my believe that he kills what he perceives as misguided girls. For what we know of his last female victims, not counting Rebecca, apparently they were drug addicts, or "rebels", in other words not what you would call "nice girls". Of course we do not know nothing yet about his previous victims, but I bet they were almost the same way, except those he killed because he or she felt offended (Jane's daughter and wife, the news woman). About the rest of his victims they just seemed to be obstacles that were on his way, or people that could put his identity or safety at risk.

2) Well, I have the theory that Red John is Jane himself, although of course that after the last episode I am much less certain than I was after season 1 finale, and "His red right hand". If not is him, well, there is a theory that most serial killers like to play games to prove they are better and more intelligent than anybody else, and another that they want to be caught or stopped. Personally I like the first one in this case. There is also a less usual theory that states that some serial killers follow a higher power and obey them and so they only kill those that the higher power tells them, or those that threat or offend the higher power. This applies to schizophrenics and fanatics. I don't think RJ is one though.
3) This go with my first theory about Red john choice of victims, he simply was not guilty. He was forced to do evil, but he himself was not responsible for his actions and so he was not "evil" or "bad".

incognitodoom
incognitodoom
459. RE: Who is Red John?
Aug 31 2010, 3:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 3:02 PM EDT
4) Well, if it was Jane it would be because I believe that she was living Jane and taking his child and so Jane, or an aspect of his personality decided to kill the wife. And as happens in many cases of domestic violence that results in death the parent that murders also kills the children so they do not suffer the absence of the dead parent, or because in their arrogance if they are not theirs they are of nobody else, similar to some cases of murdered spouses.
5) Very good question.
First < Previous | 21 22 23 24 25 | Next > Last