Discussion: Simon BakerReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 46  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 | Next

Posted Anonymously
Simon Baker
Jan 28 2009, 10:22 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 28 2009, 10:22 AM EST
Wow! Love him - BUT, get him some better clothes to wear! 2  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
J-Me
J-Me
1. RE: Simon Baker
Feb 9 2009, 11:18 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 11:18 AM EST
Really?!? I love his vests... Super hot. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
the_mentalist_#1fan
the_mentalist_#1fan
2. RE: Simon Baker
Feb 9 2009, 12:13 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 12:13 PM EST
I completely agree with J-Me. I personally think that he looks good in everything, but the vests give him a sophisticated-type hotness. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

sd26
3. RE: Simon Baker
Feb 10 2009, 4:39 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:39 PM EST
"Really?!? I love his vests... Super hot. "
Yes, I double agree with the vest -look on Simon. But I can't think of him in anything hotter than the suits that he wears. Oh, I can but can't write it here....just kidding! the best part of his outfit is his hot hair and his walk.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
J-Me
J-Me
4. RE: Simon Baker
Feb 12 2009, 1:33 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2009, 1:33 PM EST
Haha! I completely agree with the hair! I'm not normally a fan of curly/wavy hair, but it totally fits him. He makes it look good. His eyes are always really mysterious too... It's like there's always something intense going on in his head, but we'll never have any idea what it is... (at least that's what I think!) 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: Simon Baker
Mar 11 2009, 8:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 8:41 PM EDT
lets not forget that amazing smile of his. and i agree i think he looks fantastic in his suits, and i agree on the eyes and hair too. the man is stunning. simon baker was a perfect choice for patrick jane. he brings the character to life. patrick is a somewhat cocky, self-assured, yet vulnerable and soft spoken, laid back kind of guy. he has an intenseness about his eyes with out losing the mischievous sparkle, he smiles often, for various reasons, whether its to put someone off their guard, or out of genuine amusement, and its always a welcome sight. simon baker is a talented man to bring all that out in patrick jane. he is quite enjoyable to watch, he brings a life to the character that i believe no one else could, and lets be honest here, the man is gorgeous. he has a truly stunning smile and a natural sparkle in his blue eyes that comes through in every role he plays. ive watched several of simon's movies, and he is a truly talented man, from horror to comedy, he can do it all. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
sexysimon
sexysimon
6. RE: Simon Baker
Apr 4 2009, 5:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 5:29 PM EDT
"Wow! Love him - BUT, get him some better clothes to wear! "
Simon is friggin gorgeous ....no matter what he is wearing.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
7. RE: Simon Baker
Apr 17 2009, 11:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2009, 11:29 PM EDT
I agree - Simon is adorable. However, I'm watching a show from April 1st and his hair looks so dark!! Where is the blond? It could be the color on my TV and i'll try to adjust. I actually had to google and find this site because I was upset about SIMON BAKER'S HAIR!! i should probably get a life:) 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Icekit13
Icekit13
8. RE: Simon Baker
May 4 2009, 6:46 AM EDT | Post edited: May 4 2009, 6:46 AM EDT
HES SOOOOOO HOT!!!!! OMIGOSH!!!!! I wanna have a heart attack everytime I think of him......*loopy eyes* his clothes just make it all the much better!!!!! 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
sexysimon
sexysimon
9. RE: Simon Baker
May 4 2009, 10:05 AM EDT | Post edited: May 4 2009, 10:05 AM EDT
"HES SOOOOOO HOT!!!!! OMIGOSH!!!!! I wanna have a heart attack everytime I think of him......*loopy eyes* his clothes just make it all the much better!!!!!"
Yes he is and check this out.....I told my husband that he should write to Simon and thank him, because that young man has
brought life back to an otherwise dying body. You are right, until recently sex was the last thing on my mind. However, whenever
I look at Simon that is all that I think about. I watch "The Mentalist" because I like to look at him. His smile just melts my heart.
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Icekit13
Icekit13
10. RE: Simon Baker
May 7 2009, 6:40 AM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2009, 6:40 AM EDT
OMIGOSH!!!! YES thats exactly it!!!! its a crooked smile too....Its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!! I must be really young compared to teh rest of you here....if you have a husband.... 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
kat1919
kat1919
11. RE: Simon Baker
May 10 2009, 8:44 AM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2009, 8:44 AM EDT
yes i love him, everthing about him is flawles! Even his clothing, do you really expect him wearing sweats to work? haha. *barf* And there are people of all ages here! don't worrie about being young or old! Everyone here is polite and respects everyones views. :-)
Kat
Do you find this valuable?    
sexysimon
sexysimon
12. RE: Simon Baker
May 10 2009, 9:21 AM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2009, 9:21 AM EDT
"yes i love him, everthing about him is flawles! Even his clothing, do you really expect him wearing sweats to work? haha. *barf* And there are people of all ages here! don't worrie about being young or old! Everyone here is polite and respects everyones views. :-)
Kat"
ITA
VibesofRigsbyxGrace
VibesofRigsbyxGrace
13. RE: Simon Baker
May 10 2009, 11:39 AM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2009, 11:39 AM EDT
" "
OMG hahaha i love how we all love his clothes haha and i kno its been said numorous times BUT I F'ing love hIS VEESSSTT :D hahahhaha lmao SEXXY! haha imagine simon viewing this thread... "GOD IM GLAD TO BE MARRIED" JAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH XD
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
14. RE: Simon Baker
May 11 2009, 10:10 AM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2009, 10:10 AM EDT
Do you know what; I dont thinkt hat you are as young as me, btu I still find SImon Bake extremely gorgeous. It has to be the wonderful combination of his slightly lopsided smile.....his mysterious and mischevious blue eyes that twinkle....and of course, the clothes which show that he soo should be a model! Do you find this valuable?    
sexysimon
sexysimon
15. RE: Simon Baker
May 13 2009, 5:50 PM EDT | Post edited: May 13 2009, 5:50 PM EDT
I think that Simon looks really good in blue (matches those gorgeous eyes) and I like him in white as well. (drool) LOL Do you find this valuable?    
carrieluvshorses
carrieluvshorses
17. RE: Simon Baker
May 15 2009, 4:40 PM EDT | Post edited: May 15 2009, 4:40 PM EDT
TeeHee, he is quite cute! Sexy Simon! ;D Do you find this valuable?    
AmandaBlovesPatrick
AmandaBlovesPatrick
18. RE: Simon Baker
May 17 2009, 5:04 PM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2009, 5:04 PM EDT
I also think Simon is totally gorgeous :~D He's incredibly sexy and yes, I also love the suits he wears as Patrick, he looks awesome in them! I'm particularly pleased that he wears a waistcoat as somehow that makes him even hotter, if such a thing is even possible! I absolutely adore his fabulous hair, I love how wavy/curly it is and I even love the fact that Simon is blond as I'm not usually attracted to blond men, but Simon's hair is so beautiful :~) His eyes are stunning, of course, and such a gorgeous blue....(sigh) And as for his smile, well I must totally agree with everyone, his smile is just breathtaking, one of the most beautiful, dazzling smiles I've ever seen *swoon*

AmandaBlovesPatrick :~)
sexysimon
sexysimon
19. RE: Simon Baker
May 18 2009, 8:52 AM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2009, 8:52 AM EDT
Amanda....you are so right!!!! LOL! Do you find this valuable?    
nikki_face
nikki_face
20. RE: Simon Baker
Jun 16 2009, 10:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2009, 10:04 AM EDT
"I also think Simon is totally gorgeous :~D He's incredibly sexy and yes, I also love the suits he wears as Patrick, he looks awesome in them! I'm particularly pleased that he wears a waistcoat as somehow that makes him even hotter, if such a thing is even possible! I absolutely adore his fabulous hair, I love how wavy/curly it is and I even love the fact that Simon is blond as I'm not usually attracted to blond men, but Simon's hair is so beautiful :~) His eyes are stunning, of course, and such a gorgeous blue....(sigh) And as for his smile, well I must totally agree with everyone, his smile is just breathtaking, one of the most beautiful, dazzling smiles I've ever seen *swoon*

AmandaBlovesPatrick :~)"
I agree with everything you have said.
I'm not usually attracted to guys with blonde hair either, but Simon is definately one of the exceptions.
I love his waistcoats too.
:)
Just plain beautiful.
2 3 | Next