Discussion: Who killed the boy?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Posted Anonymously
Who killed the boy?
Jan 18 2009, 8:13 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2009, 8:13 PM EST
I missed the last 8 minutes of the show.

thanks!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Who killed the boy?
Jan 20 2009, 12:06 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 12:06 AM EST
The father. He had been physically abusive to both his sons. The older one (dead guy) stood up to him and the father bashed him in the head with a pipe wrench then staged the "ritual" scene to frame Tamsen Dove (the witch). 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
meyati
meyati
2. RE: Who killed the boy?
Feb 18 2009, 4:02 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 18 2009, 4:02 AM EST
The dead boy died, while protecting his younger brother. It ended with Jane burning some parer and putting the ashes and grit-sand in a glass jar. He gave the jar to Kimbell Cho and told him it was from the witch, Tamsen Dove. Cho then believed the "spell" was removed from him and he put the jar in a safe place. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
xoneocean
xoneocean
3. RE: Who killed the boy?
Oct 4 2009, 3:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2009, 3:15 AM EDT
"The dead boy died, while protecting his younger brother. It ended with Jane burning some parer and putting the ashes and grit-sand in a glass jar. He gave the jar to Kimbell Cho and told him it was from the witch, Tamsen Dove. Cho then believed the "spell" was removed from him and he put the jar in a safe place."
I like it when Jane gave Cho the "effigy ash" just to make him feel better/ less worried. I think he felt a slight guilt for letting the witch know Cho's name and for teasing Mr. Jumpy Cho..haha:D...Jane is hungry for revenge but can still afford to make people around him to smile:))) Patrick is so sweet!
Do you find this valuable?    
amk358
amk358
4. RE: Who killed the boy?
Oct 4 2009, 4:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2009, 4:17 AM EDT
Well it told us one thing about Cho, he's superstitious. Patrick likes to tease, but he's not malicious and he gave him the "Effigy ash" when he realised he was taking the whole thing so seiously. He doesn't belive in anything like that himself. Do you find this valuable?